A child's dental problems can vary from baby bottle tooth decay and canker sores to breaking teeth while running or participating in sports. Whatever the dental concern of your child is, the Dr. Amin Tabatabaian
at Amin Tabatabaian D.D.S. PLLC treats the little patients providing high-quality dental care in a compassionate dental environment. Our dental team specializes in taking care of children's oral health from infancy until adolescence.
What Is Pediatric Dentistry?
Pediatric dentists are dental professionals dedicated to helping with children's teeth, gums, and mouth from infancy through their teen years. A pediatric dentist is specially trained to care for a child's oral health throughout the various stages of their childhood till they reach adolescence.
When Does Your Child Need To Come For Their First Dental Visit?
Dr. Amin Tabatabaian recommends having your child's first pediatric dental checkup when their first tooth emerges or when they turn one year old. From then, a dental examination every six months is advisable.
What Types of Dental Treatments Do Pediatric Dentists Offer?
A pediatric dentist is specially trained to offer comprehensive oral care service that includes the following:
- Infant oral health examinations and risk assessment for caries and tooth decay.
- Preventive dental care through professional dental cleanings, dental sealants, fluoride treatments, and diet recommendations.
- Habit counseling to kids to stop pacifier use and thumb-sucking habits.
- Early examination and therapy for addressing misaligned teeth and improper bite.
- Restoration of cavities or defects.
- Evaluation of oral conditions connected with asthma, diabetes, congenital heart defect, hay fever, and hyperactivity disorder
- Treatment of canker sores, gum diseases, mouth ulcers, short frenulum, and pediatric periodontal disease.
- Treatment for dental injuries and wounds like broken, fractured, chipped, displaced, or knocked-out teeth.
Why Choose The Pediatric Dentist At Amin Tabatabaian D.D.S. PLLC?
Most kids are very apprehensive about dental visits either because of their fear of the unknown or because of a painful experience in their past. The stern atmosphere and sound of dental instruments at the dental office can intimidate children. However, skipping dental checkups can cause several oral health problems, including caries and tooth decay.
At Amin Tabatabaian D.D.S. PLLC, our child-friendly staff, always ensures that a child's dental experience at our dental office is relaxing and comfortable. We examine and treat our little patients with compassion and are specially trained to fulfill their unique needs by using child-friendly languages. Before starting a dental procedure, our dental team does our best to put the child at ease. We are trained to reassure nervous children and make them feel relaxed.
To schedule your kid’s consultation with our pediatric dentist, visit our office, Amin Tabatabaian DDS PLLC, at 5701 Northeast Bothell Way Suite 3, Kenmore WA, 98028. You can also reach us at (425) 486-9233 and schedule an appointment.