Family Dentistry provides dental care for an entire family, comprising all age groups. At Amin Tabatabaian DDS PLLC, we offer a wide range of preventive, restorative and cosmetic dental services, which we customize to the patient's needs. We maintain a record of the family's dental history and extend immediate care in case of emergencies. Family dentistry is a convenient solution, as an entire family can visit the same dental office, saving on time and money.
Benefits of a Family Dentist
- The dental care needs of children are different from those of adults. Teens and adults require more regular exams and cleaning of their teeth. This helps us in identifying the problems in their initial stages and providing the appropriate treatment.
- As family dentists, we meet the requirements of the complete family at the same place.
- If oral issues are diagnosed early, we can prevent significant problems that otherwise could lead to tooth loss. As family dentists, we offer complete care, including early detection of the problem areas in your oral cavity. Timely treatment will help eliminate tooth decay that contributes to cavities and gum ailments.
- We help repair or replace a lost or impaired tooth by providing tooth replacement options like crowns, dental implants, dentures, or bridges.
- We will educate you on appropriate oral hygiene practices. Most dental problems can be avoided by learning to brush and floss correctly.
- Gum disease is a chronic problem in children due to insufficient oral hygiene. We will look for signs of gum bleeding redness and pockets that trap bacteria during your regular visits. Professional teeth cleanings can help reverse gum disorders.
- As family dentists, we provide all-inclusive care, including treatments that correct your smile flaws. The youngsters in the family can benefit from teeth whitening procedures, dental veneers, or tooth-colored fillings that can conceal the deficiencies.
Family Dentistry Services at Amin Tabatabaian DDS PLLC
- Dental exams and teeth cleanings once in six months to diagnose oral issues like tooth decay and gingivitis.
- Fluoride treatments and dental sealants can address tooth decay that is common in children.
- Dental fillings to fill in the cavities.
- Tooth replacements procedures like dental implants, dentures, and bridges
- Gum disease treatment such as periodontal maintenance and scaling.
- Cosmetic treatments like veneers, teeth whitening to maintain your smile aesthetics.
- Oral appliances to treat disorders like sleep apnea.
- Root canal therapy to treat your decayed tooth.
We help provide solutions that will improve your oral health and transform smiles. Visit our office, Amin Tabatabaian DDS PLLC, at 5701 Northeast Bothell Way Suite 3, Kenmore WA, 98028. You can also reach Dentist Kenmore WA at (425) 486-9233.