It’s an unfortunate fact that dental insurance can be expensive. In fact, most people with dental insurance pay an average of $700 per year. To make matters worse, there is generally a $1000 maximum for covered services, patients can be forced to wait up to a year for procedures, and there can be extensive limitations on procedures.
If you’re in need of dental work, but you don’t have insurance, we’re here to help. Through our Membership Plan, there are no deductibles and no waiting periods. Instead, you work directly with our office instead of dealing with insurance companies and their contract limitations.
No Dental Insurance?
Save on dental treatments with our membership plan!
Don't worry if you are one of those without a dental insurance plan, we have you covered. Join our in-house membership plan and access professional dental treatments at an affordable price.
Our plan covers preventive dental care, discounts on additional treatments, and offers many other benefits. Please note that your membership fees will auto-renew every year unless you cancel. For re-enrollment of plan membership, fees may be applicable, and your eligibility will be at office discretion.
Join Our Membership Plan Now!Click here to learn more or sign up now!
With our Membership Plan, You’ll Receive:
- Two preventative exams and routine cleanings per year included
- Two Fluoride treatments per year included
- One yearly set of check up xrays included
- One free panoramic xray every 5 years
- One Free additional exam per year
- A 20% savings on all preventative, basic and major dental procedures
- A 10% savings on all implants and implant restorations
At Amin Taba, we believe coverage for dental services should be affordable for everyone. Contact us today for additional information or to get started.
Limitations and Exclusions:
- If you have Periodontal Disease, a Periodontal Maintenance will be performed since a “routine” cleaning will not be sufficient for your oral health care needs. A periodontial maintenence plan is available
- Initial deep cleaning (scaling and root planing) is under basic services
- Offered only to patients WITHOUT dental insurance
- Participants cannot use insurance benefits or any other dental coverage in conjunction with their membership (non duplication of benefits)
- Membership is always secondary
- No discounts available on products
- Services for injuries or conditions which are covered under Worker’s Compensation or Employer’s Liability laws
- Services which are provided without cost to the member by any municipality, county or other political subdivision
- Membership fees are due and payable, and must be active at time of service for access to benefits
- All members of the same family account have the same anniversary date as the primary member
- Periodontics, endodontics, oral surgery or pedodontics requiring the services of a non-participating dentist/specialist outside of our office
- Unused services that are benefits of the Membership program are not transferrable to other patients or to other offices, and do not roll over to the next membership year
- A 48 hour notice is required to reschedule and/or cancel appointments or we reserve the option to bill you 25% of the scheduled treatment amount for your missed appointment
- Demonstrated non-compliance with patient’s recommended course of treatment