Why is it Essential To See Your Dentist in December?
It might seem like everyone's schedule is entirely full before the holidays, but it's important to remember that your oral health is just as significant as everything else you have going on! Taking care of your teeth now will help ensure a bright smile for when you exchange presents with your loved ones and ring in the New Year. Here are some reasons why you should consider visiting your Kenmore dentist in December:
- The holiday season is prime time for candy, sweets, and other treats that can wreak havoc on your dental health. Consider asking your dentist about preventative treatments such as fluoride applications or sealants that can help protect your pearly whites from the effects of decay. These quick visits can save you a lot of time and money when it comes to dealing with tooth decay!
- If you hate going to the dentist, waiting until after the New Year might not be a good idea for you. Getting an appointment scheduled can help you prepare for the holidays and give you a less-stressful time during a busy time of year.
- The end of the year is a great time for a check-up and cleaning of your teeth and gums because regular appointments help you maintain good oral health throughout the holiday season. By coming in twice a year for cleanings, you can stay on top of your oral health and avoid costly and painful problems in the future.
- When you wait to visit the dentist, you risk developing serious dental health problems that could have otherwise been prevented by visiting your dentist regularly. For example, if a minor cavity develops and you don't treat it right away, it will get worse over time.
- If you're traveling for the holidays and need a dentist in Kenmore to treat you while on vacation, book your appointment now. Many offices will fill up quickly around the end of the year, so call ahead to make sure you can be seen before you leave town.
These are just a few reasons why you should make time to visit your dentist before the year ends. If it's been a while since you've been to the dentist, don't wait much longer to get in touch with your favorite dental office in Kenmore for an appointment.
To learn more about our good oral care practices, visit Amin Taba D.D.S. PLLC at 5701 Northeast Bothell Way Suite 3, Kenmore, WA 98028. Call us at (425) 486-9233 or visit our website to schedule an appointment.